HIGH-DENSITY UNIVERSAL EDGE QAM Harmonic NSG-9000
The NSG™ 9000-6G high-density universal edge QAM system is a highly integrated digital video solution for multiplexing on-demand content streamed over an IP network. Engineered for scalability, the NSG 9000-6G is capable of growing in QAM density from 1 to 144 QAMs per unit. Providing unparalleled output density and up to 6 Gbps processing capacity, the NSG 9000-6G supports a variety of applications, including video on demand (VOD), switched digital video (SDV), broadcast and modular cable modem termination system (M-CMTS).
- High-density, modular 2-RU system supporting up to 44 Gbps input and 648 QAMs
- Concurrent support for VOD, SDV, BCST and M-CMTS services
- Hot-swappable QAM RF modules containing two RF ports capable of outputting up to 36 QAM channels
- Variable Equalizer for advanced RF power control
- Real-time scrambling of VOD streams using Motorola Privacy Mode or DVB-CSA scrambling technologies
For technical support, call us at 888-966-2110 or